Jacaranda Clubhouse collects and stores personal and sensitive information about our clients, including information provided by social welfare agencies and their clients. This information includes personal information, such as contact details, and may also relate to the social welfare of the client, including the circumstances that he/she is in and the disadvantages he/she may have.
We collect this information to help us provide our service properly. We do not disclose any personal or sensitive information about our clients outside of Jacaranda Clubhouse without first gaining the consent of the client or the welfare agency that made the application.
We also collect and store personal information about our donors, sponsors and potential sponsors. These particular records are used mainly for contact purposes. They contain basic contact information such as a person’s name, address and phone number, and may also include donation information.
We may engage third party contractors to perform services which involve the contractor handling personal information we hold. For example, we may disclose information about donors to a mailing house who sends out newsletters on our behalf or to a call centre who may call donors on our behalf. All third party contractors sign a confidentiality agreement before commencing work on our behalf. We require our contractors to use this information only for the specific purpose for which we supply it.
Jacaranda Clubhouse will ensure that information it holds is treated with the utmost privacy.
Jacaranda Clubhouse will take reasonable steps to:
- protect personal and sensitive information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure; and
- destroy or permanently de-identifying personal and sensitive information if it is no longer needed.
Information will only be shared within Jacaranda Clubhouse to the extent that is reasonably necessary.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information we hold is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- wish to gain access to your personal information;
- want to update or correct your contact details, or any other information Jacaranda Clubhouse holds about you;
- think your privacy has been breached and would like to make a complaint; or
- have any query on how your personal information is collected or used, please contact Jacaranda Clubhouse on (07) 3281 0344.